Disclaimer for External Links
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command (USASMDC) of this website or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, USASMDC does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD website.
Privacy and Security Notice
1. The U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command (USASMDC) home page is provided as a public service by the Public Affairs Office and USASMDC.
2. Information presented on the USASMDC website, not identified as protected by copyright, is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credit is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, software programs are employed to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, and national security purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits beyond DOD websites. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
8. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to Web Site Manager.